Popular Posts

Monday, November 29, 2010

My Samsung Corby C3510 Recovered On Its Own


My "Cute-Stylo" Corby GT-C3510

I bought this phone on May 2010...
The reason I bought it was to replace my old phone Nokia 2600 which its battery already 'kembang semangkuk tahap tak boleh nak cas dah'...
At first, I just had in my mind to buy the phone with the typical functions only such as texting and calling...
But, hmmm...
Hmmm...
Hmmm lagi...
I wonder that the price for this typical phone is quite expensive...
And the look was not into my taste...
(I don't know my own taste also actually...)
Hahaha...
And this phone was introduced by my friend...
Actually, she was the one who admired this phone because it had been used by the actor in one of Korean drama that she had watched...
I was thinking that it might be worth for me to buy this cute-stylo phone instead of buy the ugly one...
Finally, I was the one who bought it, not her...
Haha...

The reasons I bought this phone:
1. Cute, stylo (I think I already discovered my taste).
2. Touch screen (just want to try have one and see how long I can take care of it).
3. It has MP3, camera, video recording, internet (disappointingly, it doesn't have wifi).

Day by day, month by month, a tragic thing occurred on this phone for the first time...
The screen was not sensitive as usual...
I need to lock the phone first to make the touch sensor active back...
Iya, kata orang Jawa, fon ini sedikit gonjol sudah...
I was very worried...
Sometimes it's ok, sometimes not...
I ask to the Samsung Centre where the place I bought this phone before but the customer service person said that it might take 3 weeks to recover the phone because they need to send the phone to the other place which is Samsung Service Shop...
It might take a week if I send it on my own to the place...
Then, I decided to send it on my own...
But, I didn't have time to do so because the shop is only open during working hours...
Day by day, week by week, it was already 3 weeks but I still didn't settle the thing...
Hahaha...
If I just let the Samsung Centre settling the thing on last 3 weeks ago, my phone must be had been recovered...
Haish, blame myself on this...
Really couldn't find the right time to settle it...

But, you know what?
A miracle had happened!!!
Yesterday, I just realized...
I could type message as unusual...
The usual message style that I sent to my friends was like this...

aku.tak.tau.la.aku.rasa.aku.lapar.jom.makan.

Because, some part of the screen could not detect the touch sensor...
The part is including keys such as space, clear, direction and adding symbol.

That's why sometimes my message would become like this...

Aku.tak.lapar.la.aku.dah.makan.kfsjfhsukruiu

Because the clear key couldn't be used...

But, now I can use the phone back as normal as it must be happily ever after...
Yeah, it recovered on its own!!!
Alhamdulillah, Allahuakbar!
I hope it will not make any 'stupidity matter' again after its warranty period expired...
If not, I need to give flying kiss to my money...
Huhuhu...

Interested on this phone?
Please check this website for more details...
http://www.samsung.com/my/consumer/mobile-phone/mobile-phone/style/GT-S3653CWAXME/index.idx?pagetype=prd_detail&tab=specification


0 00 komen: