Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Stupid Thing That I Had Ever Made...

Spending money for someone who is not mine was the stupid thing that I had ever made...
And what the most stupid was that I had done it for a hundred times since many previous years ago...
What a stupid of me huh?
It is better if I spend that money to register gym or maybe 'joli sorang2'...
I don't know what I'm thinking of...
I made it to get their attention...
To get their love...
And I just realized that I was wrong...
All of that are just for their partners...
Come on...
Wake up Inotlovehunter...
Stop acting macho la...
You can hunt the precious love that you want by opening your eyes...
He is just there...
Waiting for you...
Em, maybe...
I hope so~

footnote: no more money for you, my 'bebeh(s)'...

0 00 komen: